Lefty Kreh Axiom
The Lefty Kreh Axiom fly rod is constructed using our patented Kevlar® layering process. This process results in superior dampening, tighter loops, and exceedingly smooth casts. Not to mention the Kevlar® makes it extremely breakage resistant. Whether you're targeting browns and rainbows on the Bow River or salmon on the East Coast, the Axiom delivers unrelenting performance.
- Fast Action
- IM6 graphite blank with patented Kevlar® layering process for superior dampening and tighter loops
- Cobalt blue finish with gold trim
- Precision Blank Over Ferrule Technology
- CNC machined Skeleton reel seat
- Cobalt blue woven graphite insert on 4wt-6wt rods
- Hand-picked Premium Portugese cork grip with burled trim
- Colour-coded alignment dots for easy assembly
- Oversized gold titanium oxide stripping guides and hard chrome stainless steel snake guides
Includes a cloth rod sock and Cordura™ rod tube.
Need help choosing a rod? Check out our Rod Action Index.